12.08.2006

I don't like titles

So, my daughter is at the sitter and I have about 2 hours before I have to get ready for work. I really don't like night shift anymore, I seem to have gotten over wanting to control the losers of the night. At least they are better here than they were in Virginia Beach. Now, I'll get maybe 5 people a night that you know is thinking really hard about either robbing you or raping you. Either way wouldn't be good for me of course. I love my job, I would just prefer to stick to day shift. Hotel work can be such fun. You never know who you're going to meet. Plus, my daughter can visit when I miss her and not very many jobs will let you do that. I also get to meet a lot of cops which is good because after all the CSI I watch, I think I have a thing for them. Very, not ever gonna happen, but you never know and they're fun to talk to. I don't think my man would appreciate that thought but I'm sure he knows about my infatuation with cops. Next week is my work Christmas party and I am really not looking forward to that. I have to buy a damn dress and that is depressing because I am totally broke right now. Not to mention the money everyone expects you to spend on them with the gift cards and the Christmas cards and I'm like I need to pay my rent. My landlord doesn't give a shit about my Christmas plans. Neither does the gas or the water people. My coworkers just keep telling me all this stuff I need to buy for people because they expect me to do it because I'm a manager. I make 8.30 an hour people. My man is too lazy to get a job and I still have to buy Christmas presents for my daughter. Yes, she is only a year old but she should get some presents. So, I really am beginning to hate Christmas. It's all about the presents and the food for me anyway beacuse I'm an atheist but it's just so damn expensive. Now I am trying to lose weight so instead of eating when I'm bored I hoping to just come on here and rant for a bit. It's not like I have anybody else to rant to.

No comments: